Weddings at the Inn at Celebrity Dairy
Celebrity Dairy may be the perfect place to host your wedding. We offer full-weekend rental, 8 on-site guest rooms, catering options (ours, or your caterer), privacy, and lots of space for your family and friends to spend time with each other. If your guests are coming from lots of different places, being able to spend your wedding weekend at the Inn with you and each other can make the event truly wonderful.
See more pictures from weddings at The Inn at Celebrity Dairy on our blog.
Indoor Party Spaces
The Inn has two indoor public rooms:
- The original ca 1800 Log Cabin (400 sq. ft – 18X24) provides you with an intimate sitting room
- The 2-story Atrium (1000 sq. ft – 20 X 53), a gracious setting for rehearsal dinners of up to 70 people and stand-up receptions for up to 150 guests. The stone fireplace in the Atrium provides a spectacular backdrop for a wedding cake.
These pictures show the Atrium set for a dinner for 25 people.
Outdoor Party Spaces
Season permitting, you can take advantage of our grounds and shade from the magnificent 300-year old oak trees. Outdoor events can easily accommodate 250 guests.
- Large wrap-around porches have variously served for wedding ceremonies, musicians, reception lines, and bar facilities.
- Well-shaded lawn adjoining the Atrium and side porch offers space for a 40 X 70 tent.
- A 16 X 24 covered porch outside the kitchen (adjacent to the tent area) provides an ideal location for a band setup.
- Sufficient parking in the front pasture will accommodate all the cars in your party.
The Inn has 8 guest rooms. One ground floor bedroom is fully handicap accessible. You’ll find our neighboring B&Bs happy to accommodate additional guests (four rooms at Rosemary House, and four at 487 West in in Pittsboro). Conventional lodging is also available at the Day’s Inn and Country Hearth motels in Siler City.
Of course – Celebrity Dairy is noted for our award-winning goat cheese. We are happy to provide cheese trays and appetizers featuring our cheeses. Food from our kitchen features seasonal locally grown produce, and would be similar to the seasonal menus we offer at our gourmet dinners. We can recommend caterers, wedding cake bakers, florists, and other support services.
We set our own tables with plates from the local Cooper Mays pottery in Pittsboro; we are as happy to work with your providers.
For weddings and other family celebrations, we offer the inn for your exclusive use for two or more days, typically from Friday noon through Sunday noon. Your party receives full use of the inn’s public rooms, immediate grounds, and the 8 guest rooms.
Here’s a link to a summary of our services you can print. If this sounds like your kind of place, please give us a call with further questions, and to arrange for a visit.
Brit & Fleming Pfann